To make the most of your money and your choices, educate yourself on how to make stock investments confidently and intelligently . . .”
This article can be used to help reassure people who are afraid to make their first stock investment. Specific topics in the article include
- The Ten Most Important Points about Stock Investing
- Checking Important Company Fundamentals Before Investing in a Stock
- Financial Measures to Consider before Investing in a Stock
- A Mandatory Reading List for Stock Investors
- Reassuring Points for Nervous Stock Investors
Information in each of the above topics is explained in a straight-forward and easy-to-understand format beginning investors can understand. The last topic, Reassuring Points for Nervous Stock Investors is especially important for people reluctant to invest in stocks.
For more information go to http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/stock-investing-for-dummies-cheat-sheet.html
You may want to use the information in this blog post and the original article to
- Reinforce the benefits of a long-term investment program. Be sure to point out that the value of quality stocks usually increases over a long period of time–a concept stressed in the text.
- Stress the importance of evaluating a stock before investing your money.
- What are the benefits of a long-term investment program that includes not only stocks, but also mutual funds, bonds, and other investment alternatives?
- Why are people afraid to invest in stocks?
- What steps can you take to overcome the fear of investing in stocks?