Gas prices have been low for a few years but, it is always good to save a few more dollars!
What if you are in a new city? Gas prices can vary by 10-15 cents per gallon in a matter of a few blocks. How would you know where to find the cheapest gas? Good news! The GasBuddy app can help you find the best prices on the go.
Did you know that you can?
- Use apps to find the best prices no matter where you are.
- Get cheaper gas by buying at certain times of day.
- Improve your driving and save gas money.
- Maintain your vehicle and save gas money.
- Get more rewards with your gas prices.
You may want to use the information in this blog post and the original article to
- Stress the importance of saving small and large amounts of money.
- Calculate the miles a sample of students have driven in the past year and multiply by varying amounts saved (5-15 cents per gallon) to demonstrate the dollar savings potential.